Due to health and insurance regulations, we are unable to accept returns of perishable merchandise unless you received an incorrect item. On non-perishables, return merchandise must be sent back within 24 hours after verified receipt of delivery.
Damage, discrepancy or shortage correspondence must be reported via email within 24 hours of verified receipt. Claims submitted thereafter will not be honored and we may request photographs to help file a damage claim. In the event the product or original packaging has been discarded, we are not able to issue credit.
We are an independent wholesaler and not a manufacturer and have no control over formula, packaging or product changes. We strive to provide accurate product information and images but it is not uncommon for a formula or packaging to change without the manufacturer's notice. We reserve the right to repackage bulk items and, as such, a product may not be in the original manufacturer's packaging.
Kosher products may be repackaged and we are not able to verify Kosher certification beyond what is provided by the manufacturer.
Return merchandise must be returned in the condition received. We leave it to the purchaser to choose a shipping method that safeguards their product.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Any more questions or concerns please contact us directly at 702-632-4321 or fill out a contact form here.
Legal Disclaimer: Terms & Conditions
In placing an order with NV Candy, it is understood as part of our Terms and Conditions that parcels may be left outside of the premises of the address provided and that we are not liable for loss or damage that may occur. It is also understood that we are not able to take responsibility for damages that occur due to extremes of temperatures.
NV Candy provides services to you subject to the following terms, conditions, and provisions ("Terms and Conditions"). By accessing, viewing, or using this site, you indicate that you understand and intend these Terms and Conditions to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract, and you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions apply to all orders regardless of whether they are placed online or by phone.
1. This Site is operated by NV Candy in Las Vegas, NV. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of the State of Nevada.
NV Candy reserves the right to change our Terms and Conditions at any time, for any reason, without notice, and continued use of this site following modifications will be deemed to constitute acceptance of such modifications.
2. We greatly respect customer privacy and do not, under any circumstance save for legal intervention, release consumer information to third parties or sell it for marketing purposes.
3. WE STRIVE TO DISPLAY COLORS AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE BUT CAN NOT GUARANTEE YOUR MONITOR DISPLAY WILL BE ACCURATE. VARIATIONS MAY OCCUR DUE TO VARIABLES SUCH AS SCREEN SIZE, MONITOR RESOLUTION, AND COLORS SETTINGS. We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor color contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in color between the image and the actual product.
4. Allergen-Free Products. It is a regular practice for wholesalers to repackage merchandise and as we are not a manufacturer, we often do this, especially with bulk candy. Allergen-free claims made by the manufacturer may be compromised as we use the same facilities to package items that “may” contain peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, wheat gluten, eggs, fish or shellfish or soy. As such, trace elements may come into contact with the candies. If it essential to have allergen-free products, please contact us to ensure that the product in question has not been repackaged. Should further nutritional or packaging information be needed, we encourage you to contact the manufacturer directly.
5. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless NV Candy, its affiliates, and all of their employees, agents, officers, directors, distributors, partners, proprietors, representatives, shareholders, servants, attorneys, accountants, predecessors, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from your use of this site or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
6. General. In the event that any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to any law, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and NV Candy, as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site. The waiver by NV Candy, of one breach or default under these Terms and Conditions, shall not constitute the waiver of any subsequent or other breach or default.
7. Errors: We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products, and services at any time and without notice. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on candyfavorites.com is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and that your order has been canceled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may reorder it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 10 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
8. Damages, Defective or Incorrect Goods: In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the email address stated in the confirmation email within 24 hours of confirmed delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- Credit / Debit Cards